Brooklyn, New York’s up-and-coming deep house phenom N2N dropped an exclusive guest mix that would burn down your house down if it was any more fire.
It’s. Too. Damn. Good.
A multi-instrumentalist, producer, and DJ, N2N first dropped onto our radar with his searing 4-hour Burning Man 2015 Sunrise Set (if you haven’t heard it yet it’s an absolute necessity).
As for N2N’s thatDROP Guest Mix, the East Coast producer kicks things off with some deep and dirty house from Nicolas Haeg, setting the tone for the next hour of righteous dance music.
Flawlessly flowing through the mix with precision and ease, N2N takes listeners on a roller coaster journey through some of the funkiest grooving deep house tunes you’re liable to find anywhere on this big blue planet.
With mixes and sets like this, and this dude is about to blow up. Mark our words.
Ready for some more boogie bumping house music?
Click here to check out thatDROP Guest Mix Presents The Golden Pony.
- Nicolas Haeg – So Much More (Original Mix)kiiara- Feels (Hotel Garuda Remix)
- kiiara – Feels (Hotel Garuda Remix)
- Amtrac – Those Days (VIP Mix)
- Michael Jackson – Thriller (N2N Remix)
- Taches – Paris (Original Mix)
- Navajo feat. Kimberly Davis – Elemental (Dom Dolla Remix)
- Andhim – Boy Boy Boy (Joris Voorn Remix)
- Calvo feat. Teri B – Stay In Love (Original Mix)
- Betoko – Raining Again (Vintage Culture Remix)
- Meramek – Maybe (Original Mix)
- 33 Hz – What I Can Do (Original Mix)
- Juliet Fox – Can’t Sleep (Amtrac & Stanislav Remix)
- DJ Sub Zero – Girl (Like That)
- Swedish House Mafia & Laidback Luke – Leave the World Behind (Dazz 2k15 Remix)
- Zerky – I Need a Chick (Vintage Culture & Lazy Bear Remix)