The Lithuanian-born and London-based producer and DJ known simply as Embody has been on a sonic crusade, taking his smooth tropical and deep house style from the studio and to the world with each one of his stellar productions.
Garnering 4,500,000 plays in just 6 months, the up-and-coming hit maker has seen his tracks make their way from the talk of the town on music blogs to dropping on the UK’s BBC Radio 1.
With a sound that doesn’t stick to a single genre or style, artists, producers, and fans alike have been taking quick notice of Embody’s tunes. Having collaberated with AME (Duke Dumont) and Detour City (Wilkinson) and dropped remixes for Lana Del Rey, Milky Chance, and more – only time will tell where the young producer’s tunes will take him.
If you’re looking for a bouncy tropical sound that still conveys a palpable depth and feel through the music, check out Embody’s bright-but-driving blend of chilled-out house today, it’s sure to get the dance party jumping into overdrive.
Listen to Embody’s exclusive thatDROP Guest Mix below.
- Embody ft. Camden Cox – Dreamin’
- Sea Bed – Akira (Embody Remix)
- Moguai ft. Cheat Codes – Hold On
- Felon ft. Kaleem Taylor – Isla
- Tieks – Sunshine
- The Six – Don’t Go Running (Tobtok Remix)
- Ariana & The Rose – Give Up The Ghost (Embody Remix)
- John Newman – Come And Get It (Embody Remix)
- Hurts – Lights (Bakermat Extended Remix)
- Zac Samuel – Set Out Your Loving
- Embody – ID
- Tobtok – Shelter (Beatsession Remix)
- Dear David – I’ve Been Waiting
- Mount & Nicolas Haelg – Something Good
- Embody – ID
- Rudimental ft. Will Heard – I Will For Love (Embody Remix)